MAKING AN IMPACT ON LOCAL WORKFORCE HOMEOWNERSHIP
The Santa Clara County REALTORS® Foundation is excited to share a Grant Program design to assist our local workforce in attaining homeownership! We need your support to increase our existing Fund from $50K to $250K. The more we raise, the more families we can assist!
The Foundation is relying on your financial support to make this fundraising campaign a success. Here is how you can help our local Santa Clara County workforce attain homeownership:
- Contribute to the Santa Clara County REALTORS® Foundation “Down Payment Assistance Fund” today. The SCCRF is a 501(c)3 and contributions are tax-deductible.
- Sponsor the “Making an Impact on Workforce Homeownership” Fundraising Tournament & Networking Mixer happening on October 1, 2021, at Topgolf San Jose. We have over 40 Bays reserved and are expecting 240 tournament players PLUS several hundred additional attendees for the networking mixer. See below for Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Attend the October 2nd, 2021, “Downpayment Assistance Fundraising Dinner” for an intimate evening at Fleming’s Steakhouse in Santa Clara - cocktails, dinner, networking, and a silent auction are all part of this special engagement.
The California Association of REALTORS® has awarded $50K to the Santa Clara County REALTORS® Foundation to help our local workforce attain homeownership through down payment assistance for first-time homebuyers.
- The Housing Trust of Silicon Valley will administer the Down Payment Assistance Grant to qualified applicants on behalf of SCCRF.
- Grant is a gift; no repayment! Up to $10,000 grant.
- Beneficiaries: Workforce with AMI (Area Median Income) up to 100%